---------OK RESIDENTS ADD 8.52% SALES TAX---------
***********CALL 918-892-3052 TO ORDER!!***********
Terms & Conditions – BANG
Thank you for being a customer! If you place an order with BANG, you ACCEPT these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
BANG is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction.
We have been serving sporting good community for over 3 years and we truly value our customers.
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to, ammunition, firearms, and magazines.
You can only place an order if you acknowledge, agree to and accept the following:
IF PURCHASING AMMUNITION
1. To receive ammunition, someone over 21 years old must be present to sign for the package
when it is delivered.
2. You MUST be a US CITIZEN.
3. You MUST be 21 years old to order handgun ammunition.
4. You MUST be 18 years old to order rifle and/or shotgun ammunition AND someone over 21 years old will need to personally receive and sign for it.
5. Your date of birth and drivers license must be provided when purchasing.
6. You have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
7. You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
8. You never have been a fugitive from justice nor an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
9. You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
10. You have never renounced your US citizenship.
11. You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
12. You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
13. You understand ammunition (especially military surplus ammunition), by it’s very nature is inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
14. Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
15. BANG reserves the right to refuse any ammunition order.
If Purchasing Firearms…
You acknowledge, agree to, and accept all of the above conditions for purchasing ammunition and…
Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers or C&R holders where applicable. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file and you must have their permission prior to ordering. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you.BANG must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL or Collector of Curio & Relics License (C&R) BEFORE you can place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
BANG reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
BANG strongly recommends having all firearms, especially military surplus firearms, checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.You understand firearms, especially military surplus firearms, by their very nature areinherently dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
1. All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped UPS Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
2. Handgun orders will either ship UPS Air or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of BANG.
3. Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of BANG. 4. Firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package. 5. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of them being placed. Please allow and plan for delays during high volume periods. If your order is shipped via UPS, a tracking number will be emailed to the recipient (FFL dealers for firearms).
6. We ship to USA only. Our items are not to be exported.
7. Firearms ONLY ship to an FFL holder (or C&R if applicable). If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to do the transfer for you.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Warranty for USED Firearms/Products
1.BANG extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products.
2. Used parts and firearms are sold as is.
3. We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms prior to use.
4. Owner’s manuals are provided with most, but not all, firearms.
Warranty for NEW Firearms/Products
1. New firearms/products are warranted by the manufacturer and product returns/repairs should be arranged directly with the manufacturer. Return Policy Returns are very costly to firearm sellers. Due to the expense incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies: 1. No returns will be accepted after 15 days of the invoice date.
2. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a UPS call tag may be issued to return the item.
3. All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. BANG reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
4. IMPORTANT – A detailed note explaining the reason must be included with all returns. Be sure to include all current contact information, ie, name, address, daytime phone number, email address and copy of invoice.
5. For all items under a manufacturer warranty, the customer should handle the return directly with the manufacturer.
1. Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which the original payment was made.
2. Credit Card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee.
3. Restocking Fee – If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or where we deem using our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
4. Transfer Fees charged by your dealer – Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end user will not be refunded by Classic Arms for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
When returning items to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement item. 2. All returned items must be in returned in the same condition in which we sent them.
BANG reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
Pictures on our Website
Unless otherwise stated on our website, the pictures are representative and are usually of the exact product you will receive, HOWEVER, there may be slight differences in color, design, markings, etc.
SHOP SMART, SHOP BANG SMARTAll orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice.